Features and Benefits
- The low internal friction and high natural viscosity index of the base fluids offers the potential for improved low-temperature starting and running torque and pumpability down to -50 ºC (-58° F).
- Superb thermal stability and oxidation resistance compared to conventional greases helps provide extended service life with longer relubrication intervals.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection provides excellent performance in wet conditions for reduced downtime and maintenance costs compared to/versus conventional greases.
- Outstanding structural stability in the presence of water helps retain grease consistency in hostile aqueous environments.
- Excellent pumpability provides reliable lubrication of bearings using centralized grease systems or grease dispensers.
- Low traction coefficient offers potential improved mechanical life and reduced energy costs versus conventional greases.
- Mobil SHC Grease 102 WT meets most specifications of wind turbine builders and component suppliers and has demonstrated outstanding performance in the lubrication of yaw, pitch, and generator bearings either manual greased or using centralized grease systems or grease dispensers.
- For wind turbines operating under extreme low temperature environments.
- Recommended application temperature range for continuous operation is from -50º C (-58° F) to 120ºC (248° F).
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil SHC Grease 102 WT meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|DIN 51825: 2004-06||KPHC2K-50|
|Mobil SHC Grease 102 WT has the following builder approvals:|
|IMO material compatibility|
|ThyssenKrupp Rothe Erde seal compatibility|
|Mobil SHC Grease 102 WT|
|Thickener Type||Lithium Complex|
|Penetration, Worked, 25ºC, ASTM D 217||285|
|Dropping Point, ºC, ASTM D 2265||263|
|Viscosity of Oil, ASTM D 445 cSt @ 40ºC||95|
|4-Ball Weld, ASTM D 2596, Load, Kg||315|
|Water Washout, ASTM D 1264, Loss at 79ºC. % wt||6|
|Rust Protection, ASTM D 6138, Distilled Water||0, 0|
|Corrosion Protection, ASTM D 1743, Rating||Pass|